Bundle & Save
Part of the Junior’s Adventures series, Financial Peace Jr. gives parents the tools they need to raise money-smart kids. The kit covers four basic concepts: working, spending, saving and giving.
Rossello also has pledged to work closely with a federal control board that U.S. Congress created last year to oversee Puerto Rico’s finances, and he has said he supports negotiations with creditors to help restructure a nearly $70 billion public debt.
The Financial Peace Jr. toolkit includes:
- One Junior’s Parent Guide gives step-by-step instructions on how to use the kit and provides insight into what money concepts kids are capable of understanding in different “ages & stages.”
- One Junior’s Activity Book is filled with fun illustrations, coloring pages and activities to engage kids of all ages in the chapter lessons.
- One Smart Kids Launch Pad chart with reward stickers to celebrate the completion of each activity
- One Chore Chart with magnetic chore labels and one dry-erase pen so kids can mark their progress
- One Set of Durable Give, Save & Spend envelopes for kids
- Free Smart Money, Smart Kids ebook to take your kids to the next level
Customer Ratings and Reviews
Includes: Junior’s Activity Book, Junior Parent’s Guide, Dry-Erase Chore Chart with Magnetic Frame, Dry-Erase Marker, Magnetic Chore Chart Labels, Give, Save, and Spend Envelopes, Launchpad Poster and Stickers, Free Smart Money Smart Kids E-Book Download, Free Smart Money Smart Kids Online Video Lesson
Target Audience: Ages 3-12
Dimensions: 9.1 x 1.6 x 11.5 inches
You May Also Like
Shipping & Delivery
Beauty and Evolution
“These are turbulent economic times, and yet we see Chinese companies acting with confidence and continue to make major moves in Europe and North America,” he said.
The ECB ended the year with a vote on December 3 to cut its deposit rate to minus 0.3 per cent and an expansion in asset purchases that leaves its quantitative easing programme at 1.46tn. The move came days before the US Federal Reserve increased interest rates for the first time since 2006, underlining the sharply divergent policies being pursued on either side of the Atlantic.
Best chances: It's always hard to bet against Streep getting a best actress nomination, and Hanks is overdue for an acting nomination after missing out in recent years.